an LGBT anthology
by Adan DePiaz, Kameron Mitchell, Hope Ryan, M. LeAnne Phoenix, Donovan Alekzander Crane, Áine P Massie, Victoria Kinnaird, Marcus Maichle, Piper Kay, Aaron Silver, Tempeste O’Riley, Elaine White, Jocelyn Sanchez, Milla V., and B. David Spicer
September 26th, 2014
Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing
Young/New Adult Romance
• Add to your TBR list
Summary of Dinner for the Dead
As the wheel turns, Mistress Anya and her loves, Nicholas and Declán, join with their family to enjoy their first real Samhain together. As they come together for the traditional ‘silent supper’ what family truly means is found. It’s not just the ancestors you have or the blood relatives, but it’s even more so the family you build. For Anya and her House, it’s a joyous evening filled with love, family, and more.
It starts with hope. That’s what LGBTQ Centers all over the world give us, the hope, the community, the care and education we need in a world that is often hate filled, scared of the unknown, and down right scary. When first introduced to community many of us rejoice as it’s often the first time we’re able to be out and be our true selves without fear or shame.
This anthology is for the benefit of one such center, one that touches many many lives, and like others, needs help and nourishment as well. Centers like the MKE LGBT Community Center depend on the love and support of others so that they may help and support us.
Within this collection of stories, you will find hope, family, love, and community. Take a chance on a new author or one of your beloved… read, enjoy, and know that you are helping children, adults, teens, and elderly alike in our greater LGBTQ community!
One hundred percent of the income from this volume goes directly to The MKE LGBT Community Center in Milwaukee, WI USA
- A Change of Heart by Adan DePiaz
- The Wrong Numbers by Kameron Mitchell
- Blue Eyes by Hope Ryan
- Breath of Life by M. LeAnne Phoenix
- Camp Kennevan by Donovan Alekzander Crane
- Dinner for the Dead by Áine P Massie
- Five Down, Three To Go by Victoria Kinnaird
- Forte’ by Marcus Maichle
- Joey’s Choice by Piper Kay
- Letter from Sarah by Aaron Silver
- Micah’s Medicine by Tempeste O’Riley
- My Book Boyfriend by Elaine White
- Sanctuary by Jocelyn Sanchez
- Something to Hold on to by Milla V.
- The Queen Dethroned by B. David Spicer